1. Our Services
- Preparing and filing utility model applications in China
- Prosecution of utility model applications in China
- Conducting searches and providing professional advice
- Preparing and recording assignments and registration licenses / applications
- Paying annuities for registrations
- Drafting specifications in Chinese and English
2. Utility Model Fees
|Filing Application||Attorney fee||US $800|
|Registration||Attorney fee||US $200|
*Our services contains free drawing revise service.
*The official fee of registration fee contains the first year annual fee,printing fee as well as stamp tax.
- Full name, address and nationality of Applicant(s)
- Full name and address of Designer(s)
- Text of the specification and claims, and Image data of the drawings
- If claim Priority, please offer application number, date, and country
4. Flow Chart
5. Utility Model FAQ
What is the duration for Utility Model rights?
10 years from the registration date.
What is the time frame from the filing of a utility model application up to registration?
About eight months for a straightforward case.
What documents are required?
Text of the specification and claims, and Image data of the drawings( CAD format).
How to define the scope for utility model registrations?
Only items such as devices and apparatus. Methods are not allowed.
Is there substantive exam for Utility Model patent in China?
No, there is no substantive exam for Utility Model patent. However, you can request Patent evaluation report. More details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.